The easiest way to give yourself the edge
Online pre-adjudication is a wonderful way to get a professional second opinion on technique and artistry from an adjudicator with over 20 years of diverse dance and physical health experience. Rhonda’s consultations are timely, unbiased, and as confidential as you would like them to be.
Let Rhonda provide an online adjudication with helpful tips on how to take your piece to the next level. The goal is to share the best possible advice to help the dancer reach their goals over the competitive season. As an advocate of dancer’s mental and physical health, Rhonda would love to help guide a young student to be at their very best—whatever their level may be.
HOW IT WORKS:
• You upload and share your video to a platform like Google Drive or Dropbox.
• We set up a time to discuss the piece using Zoom /Skype / FaceTime.
• You will have 30 minutes of guidance and adjudication.
• Email to keep in touch and let Rhonda know how your competitive season is going.
• Coaching is available if you wish to commit to a more in-depth look at your pieces.
• Provide your video in a common format (MP4, MOV, AAC)—any smartphone video should work.
• Video should be well-lit/dancers shouldn’t blend into their background.
• Video should have clear audio.
• Ensure that the entire dance piece is captured within the frame of your video.
• $50 per piece